Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Two months 1mg Clonazepam can give this?

[dc...]

[dc...]

Dear friends,

I took for two months 0.5 mg Clonazepam twice per day and Prozac 10 mg, then 20 mg, then 10 mg, both for panic disorder and anxiety. I super quick tapper both of them in about a week... That was at the end of June.

I am not feeling well. My symptoms now are extreme dizzines, tremors, some sort of shortness of breath, and mild-moderate sharp stabbing pain in my head. Could these symptoms be caused by withdrawal or it is anxiety?

Other simptoms I had were:

Anxiety (of course)

Some brain zaps

Gastrointestinal discomfort

Hypersensitivity to light and sound

Depersonalization

I am happy to be part of this website. I am eager to get well. I need somebody to talk, or at least to help me go through this... Sometimes I cry... It is so hard...

We will get over this, but patience and time are hard to get.

Thank you

[01...]
You have quit two potent psychoactive drugs cold-turkey basically at the same time. I did something similar back in 2010. and have recovered. Then stupidly got on meds again in 2018, but what I'm saying is that it is certainly possible to recover.

[dc...]

Thank you!

I am so dizzy and I have to go to work tomorrow. I was home due to the virus, but now I will start again.

Thank you so much for your reply!!!

Hi,

I did similar, but with citalopram and diazepam.

It's not easy but things do get better, 4 months now and good and bad days, but the good days are coming more often.

Good luck

lucian, I CT'd 10 mgs of Ambien and 2 ms/daily of xanax a few years ago. I was extremely uncomfortable for 6 months -- headaches, dizziness, gi effects, awful psychological s/x (DP and DR). But these all gradually faded away. At the end of 6 months I felt okay. Now, if had only not reinstated, I think I would have been fine. But things happened in my life and I got back on the drugs. Big mistake.

I think if you just give your CT time, that you'll be okay.

Best,

Katz

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

Donate with PayPal button

• Popular Now