Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Reduce Ativan by taking CBD - does it work?

[Re...]

Currently taking 1mg Ativan night and .5mg Ativan afternoon. In the hope to get off Ativan I started 1 month ago taking - CBD oil (no THC) twice daily - .30ml. Anyone else tried this method?

[86...]

Hello ReachingOut and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

It is so nice to have you join our community, welcome!  I certainly can relate to your wanting to find something that will help ease the withdrawl process.  Your question about CBD is a good one and I hope you will get replies from some of our members who have tried it.  I gave CBD oil a go early in my taper but I had GI upset with it so didn't give it long enough to see if it would help with the withdrawl symptoms.  I've put a link below to the Alternative Therapies message board:

Alternative Therapies & Supplements

Take your time and get familiar with out website.  I've found BenzoBuddies to be a supportive and caring community and I hope you will also.  When you feel ready, you can start a thread.

Best and again a warm welcome to you,

Kate