Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Plan to reinstate, Short term. Anyone have experience?

[Pe...]

After 18 months I made it to 0.06mg (0.6ml solution)of Clonazepam. Ive been holding at 0.06mg since Feb. I really thought I was doing great and then boom.......

Insert 7 months of massive stressors and I ended up with a major Chrons flare. I was hospitalized for 3 days and now need extensive followup testing and procedures.

I reinstated last night to 0.120mg of K (1.2ml of solution) this is double of what I was on over the past 7 months. Not sure why I picked this dose, but it is working to calm my Chrons Flare and anxiety.

I plan to begin reducing dose again as soon as Im medically stable. Hopefully a couple of weeks.

Question:

Will this require the same slow reduction of dosage as when I used K for years? Or will I have a easier time since this is a more short term usage?

Most likely need to go slow agin as any drastic reduction you will feel and it is a stress to the body. You are no stranger to how quickly the body can get used to it again. also a reminder that reinstating often doesn't give relief...so keep that in mind if you ever consider reinstating again.

I am sorry for your flare up..medical stuff can be rough. You made such awesome progress before this and you can do it again...this is a bump in the road.

Forward progression  ;)

Focus on your health right now.