Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Life at 19 months much worse than life at 6 months

[88...]

Just had a surge this afternoon that worsened my most upsetting symptoms. How much longer am I supposed to hold on? I don’t want to kill myself but I’d rather be dead. I’ve been dealing with this for over two years. Why should I believe I’ll ever be ok again?

There are success stories of others who unfortunately took longer but definitely did get there. I know you're frustrated and exhausted. Don't lose hope. you may just need more time :smitten:

You should believe it because it's helpful to stay positive. Also, the evidence points towards recovery as the overwhelmingly likely outcome.

I totally understand if you can't believe it at this moment in time. Sometimes it takes a good day to come along to help us believe. Hopefully yours arrives soon.

I'm crawling through HELL at 23 months off after going through a number of different encouraging WINDOWS. Every time I experience a WINDOW beyond a couple weeks I think to myself "Dam maybe I'm finally  getting over the worst of it"......then BAM I'm knocked on my A** once again!

Just had a surge this afternoon that worsened my most upsetting symptoms. How much longer am I supposed to hold on? I don’t want to kill myself but I’d rather be dead. I’ve been dealing with this for over two years. Why should I believe I’ll ever be ok again?

I feel the same nearly 19 months off, expressed similar sentiment but my post was deleted as a trigger apparently.

"Hell hath no fury like a benzo scorned."    >:D

I feel for all of us.  But we're strong, and we're going make it out alive.  Stronger than before. 

D x

Thanks deadwooodgone, if you say we are going to be OK then I believe it. Thanks for my positive mental attitude because of you.

"Hell hath no fury like a benzo scorned."    >:D

I feel for all of us.  But we're strong, and we're going make it out alive.  Stronger than before. 

D x

Was just shame as it helped having some supportive comments that have been deleted as well, heigh Ho!

Things are getting worse for me.  Just as soon as I think I started healing, I get slammed back into hell.  Over and over and over again.  Just when I think things cannot get any worse (when I feel like I have reached the absolute bottom of hell), they do get worse.  At 2 years, I would think I would be making some progress, but i am not.  I am convinced that I am permanently damaged. 

@[...]

I feel the exact same way at 23 months out! To further compound the problem most folks can't clearly see what's going down on the world stage and what's about to come? :idiot::sick: