Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Weird Pain, Burning and Itching under Right Breast.

[Sp...]

I have had to go back to the hospital twice this year, this time for surgery and in each case have been given a short acting Benzo to bring down my blood pressure.  I am having withdrawal symptoms and one of the symptoms, I suspect, is pain, like muscle or bone pain, under my right breast.....it also burns and itches......I don't seem to have a lump and it comes and goes, sometimes quite severe, anyone else have something like this?

In the future you can ask for a non benzo med to bring down blood pressure. I have to have a colonoscopy sometime this coming year and I will be sure to ask for propranolol instead to put me out. On any paperwork in the future I'm going to list benzos as an allergy.

The symptoms you describe sound  like the typical ache/pain and burning that many ppl feel in recovery, and sometimes it is isolated to one part  of our body. it's weird right? Like when ppl get tinnitus in only one ear..well thank god its not both..but it doesn't seem logical.  :o

I see by your signature you are no stranger to this process...I would ride it out for a bit and see what happens. Definitely be your own advocate in the future regarding what meds are given and do your research:)

Trina, thank you, I always tell them no Benzos, I have been through and am still going through withdrawal and their standard reply is:  just  a small dose and short acting, you won't have a problem......they don't pay any attention and so it goes......actually never had this symptom..... before, early on in my withdrawal, neck pain radiating to my head and leg pain, each time it seems like something new......good luck with your colonoscopy......and thanks for your comments, so very helpful.

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

Donate with PayPal button

• Popular Now