Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

A particular pattern/sequence of symptoms

[fu...]

I am noticing a particular sequence of symptoms, specially during the week working.

After thinking too much/working for 1 hour and half more or less, I kinda feel my head in 'overheat mode' (described here

), it's very uncomfortable and I can barely do anything while on this. I have to pause, sometimes for more than an hour to start feeling better. Eating something, even against my will, seems to help to make me feel better in a faster way, but I still have to pause to do nothing/think about nothing.

After this, I feel my stomatch burning and weird feelings on it, and I start to feel hungry. I feel a bit of acid reflux too.

And then, after, I feel my eyes very dry. It's the last symptom of this sequence. I am much more calm and less anxious by then.

Does this ring anything to anyone? Does this pattern tells something about anything I should pay more attention?