Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hi BB’s I really need your support

[an...]

Hello BB members! I'm new and really need your support. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes. I drank clonazepam for 2 months, a month from which I reduced the dose. The maximum dose was 1.5 mg, but the average was 1 mg. Now 50 days since I stopped taking, I am plagued by severe withdrawal symptoms. Please support me

Hello anneleeme :hug: Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm glad you've joined us, you will receive plenty of support here.    I'm sorry that you’re experiencing withdrawal  symptoms right now.  The good news is that it does get better, but it can take a while.  Try to distract from the symptoms if you can.  We have a very caring community,  our members here will offer support and encouragement to help you on your journey

I would suggest you read The Ashton Manual, reading this will give you a better understanding on why you feel the way you do.  It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body, It also includes a list of common symptoms 

Here are a few links to helpful resources:

The Ashton Manual

Post Withdrawal Recovery Support

You might also like to post to this support group, 

Klonopin Klub 

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita