Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

5 years and three months off - got hit by a huge wave

[Be...]

Hello friends,

Yesterday I completed 5 years and three months off benzos and everything else. First and foremost, I am much much better than when I came off.

However, I recently got hit by what seems to be a huge wave: nervousness, nerve pain, headache, muscle pain, back pain etc, a wave like those early on.

The situation with the kids being at home and etc may have triggered it. But I  am quite surprised that I am not fully healed by now. I know I am a rare case because most people heal much faster.

I have been quite patient and I have been through the depths of hell in my recovery.

I would appreciate any words of wisdom.

Thanks,

BF001

My dear BF001. What a delight you are for the community, but how I do wish you would be completely well! Make no mistake, I think you're the best person on this whole forum. You are an example of how to lead a respectable life. The world needs more citizens like you. So don't despair, know that you are amazing and keep up the fight that you know you must win. Godspeed!