Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thinking about changing the time I take my dose

[fu...]

Hey,

Now I am back at my job (I was under a medical license due to the sx) I am considering changing the time I take my Valium dose:

I take 0.75mg daily at 18h30.

But working I am more prone to feel stressed and mentaly exhausted so I am thinking about taking it 14h00.

Does this kind of change revvs the symptoms up? I am not 100% stable nowadays so if changing the time I take V is a good idea or not is very relevant for my next step.

Your views?

Hey,

Now I am back at my job (I was under a medical license due to the sx) I am considering changing the time I take my Valium dose:

I take 0.75mg daily at 18h30.

But working I am more prone to feel stressed and mentaly exhausted so I am thinking about taking it 14h00.

Does this kind of change revvs the symptoms up? I am not 100% stable nowadays so if changing the time I take V is a good idea or not is very relevant for my next step.

Your views?

Hey full, imo you could probably just change it because Valium has such a long half life, but if you are worried, you could take half at your normal time and then other dose at new time, see how you do and once you see you aren't more symptomatic, take it all at the new time.  Good luck!!  Mary