Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Jumped and done!

[Ra...]

Jumped at .0265 yesterday. I’ll let you guys know how it goes!

Mostly because I couldn’t get the scale to measure my doses anymore. :laugh:

Dry taper method, I have had no significant symptoms for weeks.

I never, ever thought I would be here.

Every single one of you can do this.

We all have within us what we need to get off of this crap.

Remember to always look forward and learn to accept this process for what it is, don’t fight against what happens. Acceptance is invaluable.

:thumbsup:

So happy for you!  I see you slowed down quite a bit for the last month.  What made you decide to do that?  Please check in.  I’m not far behind you!

Circlestar

So happy for you!  I see you slowed down quite a bit for the last month.  What made you decide to do that?  Please check in.  I’m not far behind you!

Circlestar

A couple of reasons...

I had mild symptoms at the second to last cut so I decided to slow down.

I also wanted to give my body time to adjust, I was going pretty fast. Throughout this taper my body seemed to adjust around the 11-14 day point so I wanted to make sure.

I am sure it was psychological too, I had a tough time making the jump. Too many what ifs? 🙂

It's hard to let go of that crutch even though I learned to walk again.

In the end I just became frustrated with measuring up the tiny doses. It sometimes took 10 tries to weigh the small amounts. So my lack of patience is really responsible for this! 😀