RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

For those on their 2nd Withdrawal

[wo...]

If the first time wasn't bad enough, I am really wondering how this is getting worse.

I read about many members describe how they seem to get worse as time goes on. 

My personal experience this time is I thought I had it made after about 6-7 weeks.

I am at the three month mark and the mornings are getting worse.

Thanks for reponding

Welcome to the club...I'm getting worse as the time goes on too.  Don't get me wrong, some symptoms have improved, while others have gotten worse. For me, the sleep has improved, but the muscle soreness and anxiety are heightened. I can't understand, nor explain it. 

Know that what you are experiencing is unfortunately the new normal for the time being.  Try not to be too hard on yourself.  I know it's easier said then done. We'll get through this!  ;)

Hang in there it does get better. My acute phase lasted about 2 mos. I'm 13 mos out and most nasty symptoms are gone. I'm mostly dealing with anxiety ..

Thank CassieCalm.  I see that you are on your second run. , I am seeming to be getting worst as times goes on.  but I was taking pains meds a lot so i could work.  And other tiimes as well.  I do not want to go through another opiate withdrawal.  But I think that has been maskiing a lot of myu symtpoms.