RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

Physical activity = Hyperactive Nerve Overload

[wo...]

I was on my feel working quite a bit yesrterday and my legs buzzed, pulsed and jitered all night.    I am at 10 weeks and have not yet experienced this.  I have worked several times since ct, but never experienced so much revving up of arm and leg symtpoms.

That's common after stopping benzo's  wornout. This symptom bothers a lot of us. I've worked construction all my life and I've never experienced this happening to my muscles/nerves before. I keep trying to ease back into physical activity with out revving up my central nervous system, but I haven't got there yet. At 11 months out this is the one sx that still bothers me.

Same here.  Moving business for nearly 30 years.  My body is shot in general, but even a month ago i could work a half a day and not have so much agitation in my extremities.

Yea I built a deck on the front of my house this spring and cleared 200 feet of hedge row with no problems. Now after 4 hours I have to stop cause I'm wasted. If I push too hard it really wrecks me, so I've been trying to approach working again as easy as I can, not over doing it. It still upsets that balance a bit, but its not as bad. I'm treating it like I'm coming off a physical injury and I'm trying to build up my tolerance again little by little.