RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

whats whithdrawal , whats not

[De...]

Well , i always think about this question , could not be something that ur having ( sx) be something else than the withdrawal sindrome ? , sometimes psicosomatic things generated by all that hard process of recovery ?, im aware that stress generates many problems on the mind and body , as psicisomatic problems  and i belive that in this process ur so fragile , that ur under stress all the time, thats possible to develop something because of all that stress. so could your anxiety no more be from withdrawal, or to be only a psicosomatic thing that u developed ? , or ur depression be no more linked to it ?  how you will know what's from whithdrawal and whats not ?, many problems are from the withdrawal itself , but what is not ?

Deniz,

You are partying and drinking and smoking weed and taking pregablin during withdrawal?  Are you serious?

Sofa

Well, all I know is that u need to quit all the drinking and use of other drugs if u want your brain to heal.

I was having terrible head rush symptoms and quit the alcohol, and my head felt better.

Deniz,

You are partying and drinking and smoking weed and taking pregablin during withdrawal?  Are you serious?

Sofa

i aint been drinking everyday, nor every weekend, but i had drank sometimes during all this , yes . there was some weekends that i dranked a lot. i aint been smoking weed because im not able to smoke that way. You think i had hurt my recovery so badly because i had drank a bit ? The fact is that i didnt felt reved up by it , i didnt felt any simptom gettin worst on the next days or after .  You think that from drinking those times i stopped to heal ? let me know sofa

What's the question?

the Question is well intended up in there, there is no need for sarcarsm mate.

Deniz,

I have been following your posts because, well, I've always liked you and the way you compassionately reach out to others.  I care about you.

Yes, I definitely think your occasional drinking is effecting your recovery.  Alcohol downregulates GABA receptors and we want them to UPregulate.  It may prolong this process for you and who wants to stay in this condition any longer than we have to?

The pregablin isn't helping your recovery either, IMO.  Throwing other drugs into your body will not help you heal faster and may actually have an effect on your healing.  All of us are suffering terribly and some of us get so desperate that we start trying to relieve our symptoms any way we can.

Eating a healthy hypoglycemic diet without preservatives or additives, avoiding alcohol, weed, other drugs, including supplements is the fastest and cleanest way to heal.  It is also the easiest, considering how much doing the wrong things can make this process more difficult.

Good luck, Deniz, I'm praying for you always.

Sofa