RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

Brain zap for 7 months and heat in my brain. Help

[Vi...]

I'm so scared I have permanent demage. I'm reading all the sucsessfull stories and not really see this terrifying brain zap and burning sensation in the brain with other people. I'm so scared. Was on clonazepam for 3 months 0.25-0.5.ct doctor recommendation do to getting anxiety after 1 months.

Remeron7.5 mg ct after 2 months. Was getting brain zap.went back on 4 mg tapered off 4 months

Clonozapem 0.125 mg 2 months. Tapered 1 month

Off remeron 2 months, clonozapem 5 weeks.

Is anybody has this terrible brain zap24/7. Please help

I never had any anxiety or depression before I went on clonozapem. It ruined my life. I'm depressed sad and not sleeping has high anxiety, not able to work anymore. This going on for 7 months now. Pleas f anybody had this symtoms right back to me. I'm so scared

I don't have zaps but I have non stop brain squeezing, pinching and pulling. It feels very odd and scary. But it keeps getting better with each passing day. I'm 19 months off. You will get better but this shit takes a long time.

Hi Titimon, thank you for getting back to me. So sorry you steel having those bad symtoms after 19 months. But happy to hear is getting better each passing day.  You give me hope. Sometime I feel my brain is shifting. Did you had that too? How long you had anxiety?

Hi Sophielove, thank you for getting back to me.

Hi Sophielove, thank you for getting back to me. So sorry you steel having those bad symtoms after 19 months. But happy to hear is getting better each passing day.  You give me hope. Sometime I feel my brain is shifting. Did you had that too? How long you had anxiety?

Hi Titimon, thank you for getting back to me. So sorry you steel having those bad symtoms after 19 months. But happy to hear is getting better each passing day.  You give me hope. Sometime I feel my brain is shifting. Did you had that too? How long you had anxiety?

Hi Sophielove, thank you for getting back to me. So sorry you steel having those bad symtoms after 19 months. But happy to hear is getting better each passing day.  You give me hope. Sometime I feel my brain is shifting. Did you had that too? How long you had anxiety?

Hi Vica,

Anxiety never left me, as I haven't has a day without physical symptoms. Some are getting worse, which makes me feel it is not w/d anymore. This is where my anxiety comes from.

HI Titimon, sorry to hear you having a hard time like me. I'm suffering a lot too.brain zap 24/7 and my brain feels like on fire all the time. I have this pain when they put me on remeron and now is 7 months with taper. I don't know how long my heart will able to handle this pain. I have this pain all the time. I was on clonazepam to for 4 months on off very low dose. I don't understand why I'm so sick with this bargain zap. Most people don't get this only for 2 months or so. Do you get chest pain too?

Holy shit.  Same symptom. I get ice bags and pit them in my head. Helps some but i need help w this also.

Hi Vica,

Pain was my first symptom; chest pain made me go to the ER  :crazy:

Now the pain only comes for short periods, and is just like stabbing in different muscles, joints or deep bone pain.

The brain zaps are something that can drive you mad; honestly you have to have them in order to realize how ridiculous they are, a complete and utter suffering /not painful/, but God, they drive me c-r-a-z-y.

xx

I have brain zaps, they are horrible. I have found nothing that helps.

time helps

sometimes much time is needed.

Hi Timmyp. Sorry to hear you have this horrible brain zap too. How long you have it? Do you get it 24/7? Do you able to sleep? I'm not. I'm scared I have brain demage. Most people don't have this brain shiver, zap, thight feeling. Is driving me mental. I'm deal with ok all the other symtoms but this. Praying for you and for all the people out there. Love