RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

8 months and doing fine

[ho...]

8 months...8 long months...Im feeling better than ever! Currently I am in the best, longest and most wide open window yet. I'm hesitant to believe it can be the end but boy oh boy if this is a glimpse into total wellness I'm just filled with joy and happiness! I'm going to take advantage of this and carpe diem people.. seize the day! Please know it will happen for all of you Too! It's a blessing to feel well again! :thumbsup::smitten:

Thank you, it really is like night and day. Its hard to describe but not having the looping thoughts is so freeing. It's strange to think just how much time withdrawal takes up

That is absolutely fantastic news! I am so happy for you! Sounds like you will be writing your success story soon! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

It is so wonderful when buddies come back and post even when they are doing well. It helps a lot of us . I wish you continued success in your recovery.

:smitten:

Hang on....things will change, I know that it's hard to understand just how but until youve healed you wont. Just believe, because it does get soo much better