RESOLVED: Password Reset Bug Fixed ×
BenzoBuddies Activity Level Report ×
Let Your Voice be Heard! Researchers at Trinity College Dublin... ×

.50 - .375 klonopin

[Gr...]

I know I said I'd wait 3 months but I had such a good week last week, that I just wanted to get the next step going.  I wasn't originally planning to do .125 down, I was going to do half that but my pill cutter was dirty, and I washed it and put it in the dish drain and forgot about it and then I was like, ok, well let's just try this.  I think I am doing pretty well considering.  I really feel like 2 months with no cuts made me feel very stable, in fact, even better than I had been feeling at higher dosages. 

I'm going to start a buddy blog soon.  I keep getting hung up on what to call it.  Decision making it not my forte atm. 

I know I said I'd wait 3 months but I had such a good week last week, that I just wanted to get the next step going.  I wasn't originally planning to do .125 down, I was going to do half that but my pill cutter was dirty, and I washed it and put it in the dish drain and forgot about it and then I was like, ok, well let's just try this.  I think I am doing pretty well considering.  I really feel like 2 months with no cuts made me feel very stable, in fact, even better than I had been feeling at higher dosages. 

I'm going to start a buddy blog soon.  I keep getting hung up on what to call it. Decision making it not my forte atm.

:laugh:  We can always change it if you don't like what you choose at first.