Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[ff...]

[ff...]

Just saw this on my FB, had to share, it reminded me of you, Ins!

And now I'm off to hopefully accomplish half a task today!

:smitten:

http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/grammar-nazi.jpg

:laugh:;)  :smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFZ4oGs2DC732y7snzokUE9BRCLm0cONyCMUjRpyxkgY7Vv06OVw

[move]RANDOM EYE CANDY  >:D:angel:[/move]

http://images.gactv.com/packages/2013/gac-giveaway/images/farm-kings-gutter.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJLEXHpHOxNTSTzq3Vwfe1ho11WE1y2lPUwydR5tBbA6hP95EDgQ

SEEING AS HOW THANKSGIVING IS THURSDAY....Ummmm, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PRODUCE >:D  ;)

;D

SEEING AS HOW THANKSGIVING IS THURSDAY....Ummmm, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PRODUCE >:D  ;)

;D

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr36/altreel/Pro%20Wrestlers%20Dead%20or%20Alive/Hillbilly_Jim.jpg

Hey fluter, Wheres OLD Mcdonald?

Oh, Here he is. :thumbsup:

;D

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr36/altreel/Pro%20Wrestlers%20Dead%20or%20Alive/Hillbilly_Jim.jpg

Hey fluter, Wheres OLD Mcdonald?

Oh, Here he is. :thumbsup:

HI OLD MCDONALD,

HOW'S YOUR FARM?

WHAT UP SNOWB?  ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR THURSDAY.

I'M COOKING FOR 15 FAMILY MEMBERS....BLAH  :thumbsup:

I'M SURE IT WILL BE GOOD...IF I CAN MANAGE NOT TO BURN STUFF...LOL.

I SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SINCE I HAVE STARTED TPAERING.

EVERYONE TEASES ME ABOUT IT...LOL.  IT'S BAD...I CAN'T MULTI-TASK!

OH WELL SNOW...A LITTLE CHAROCAL IS GOOD FOR THE GUT :laugh:

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

Hey fluter! :)

Yes, I'm fasting from now until Thursday so I can fit as much food in as possible.  >:D

Wow! 15 family members? Are they all human?  8)

What I mean is some people consider their pets as family members, so my wife and I will be cooking for 2 sons, 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 sister, 2 nephews and 1 CAT. 8) So that makes 10 if you include my wife and I...and of course...THE CAT. 8)

Do you have any pets? 8)

[ff...]

;D

Gotta keep an eye on you, young lady!!!!!

LOL

My phone battery is dying ...

anyone have some Thanksgiving

music to share?

please do...

Love, Ins

We wish you a merry Thanksgiving, we wish you a merry Thanksgiving, we wish you a merry Thanksgiving and a happy new year! ;D

Snowy :)

;D

LOL

LOL....YOU KEEP AN EYE ON ME WHILE I KEEP BOTH EYES ON THESE FARM KING BOYS....HUBA HUBA :thumbsup:

FB :smitten:

;D

LOL

LOL....YOU KEEP AN EYE ON ME WHILE I KEEP BOTH EYES ON THESE FARM KING BOYS....HUBA HUBA :thumbsup:

:laugh::thumbsup:

I'm staying out of this one, I don't trust myself enough to join in here!  >:D

[ff...]

music to share?

please do...

Love, Ins

We wish you a merry Thanksgiving, we wish you a merry Thanksgiving, we wish you a merry Thanksgiving and a happy new year! ;D

thank you, Sno!  :clap:

Wishing you a Merry Thanksgiving, also

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE :smitten:

JUST A BIT OF PRE-THANKSGIVING MUSIC :smitten:

JOHNNY CASH

"THANKSGIVING PRAYER"

GEORGE WINSTON

"THANKSGIVING PIANO SOLO"

THIS IS MY FATHER'S WORLD

"CLASSIC GUITAR"

GOD HAS BLESSED ME IN MANY WAYS, AND I CAN SAY FOR CERTAIN...I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS THAT ARE HERE EVERYDAY. YOU NEVER FAIL TO LIFT ME UP WHEN I'M DOWN, MAKE ME SMILE, MAKE ME LAUGH, ALWAYS OFFER A KIND COMFORTING WORD, AND WITH OUT FAIL TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND LOVE. MY HEART IS FULL :smitten:

LOVE TO ALL,

[ff...]

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE :smitten:

JUST A BIT OF PRE-THANKSGIVING MUSIC :smitten:

JOHNNY CASH

"THANKSGIVING PRAYER"

GEORGE WINSTON

"THANKSGIVING PIANO SOLO"

THIS IS MY FATHER'S WORLD

"CLASSIC GUITAR"

GOD HAS BLESSED ME IN MANY WAYS, AND I CAN SAY FOR CERTAIN...I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS THAT ARE HERE EVERYDAY. YOU NEVER FAIL TO LIFT ME UP WHEN I'M DOWN, MAKE ME SMILE, MAKE ME LAUGH, ALWAYS OFFER A KIND COMFORTING WORD, AND WITH OUT FAIL TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND LOVE. MY HEART IS FULL :smitten:

LOVE TO ALL,

So beautiful, Fluter.  God bless and keep you my loving, dear friend.

Thank you, for this amazing music.  Wonderful choices.

I was able to see George Winston perform some years ago - love his music - and all of the choices

you've posted.

You are so generous, so encouraging, and such a sweet person - forever grateful for you!

Love, Ins :smitten::hug:

music to share?

please do...

Love, Ins

thank you, Sno!  :clap:

Wishing you a Merry Thanksgiving, also

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

:hug:

Okay this is the problem when I am asleep ::):laugh:

Lots of things go on here

Hi Sno cant be bothered to type Snoball :)

Pleased to meet you so to speak

Duckie :smitten:

Hi there Duckie. :) I'm glad you got some sleep. Sleep is a good thing. 8)

Nice to meet you too...so to speak ;);D

Hi Sno

Well I never you are a male and not a female ::)

Not many males wander over here

Duckie ;D

:laugh: Ya, well I'm a guy. :laugh: And I do appreciate the kinder, gentler things, when life can lead us astray. This is a very positive thread that can keep one grounded through gentle words of wisdom and a positive energy that radiates through my computer screen like a ray of sunshine through the broken clouds on a stormy day. :D :D Or something like that. :D

:)

Morning Sno

Me again  ;D I deliberately got up to talk to you ::):laugh: .Its almost 4.30 am here ::) . Well I am glad that you like the gentler side of us females.

But and I mean but us females are not always sweet as sugar and spice you know. But us Ducks well we are a different kind of bird. I mean I am so kind sometimes to kind for my own good at times. But it is who I am and I wont be something I am not. Not for any one and this has got me into a lot of trouble at times ::):laugh:. But what you see is what you get. So I will leave you with this image of my good self as I go back to my nest. But we must remember its not what is on the outside its what is inside that matters. :)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/343/e/e/lola_the_ugly_duck_as_a_duckling__portrait_by_belleofthebullshit-d4imhcf.jpg

Duckie :smitten::)

But what you see is what you get. So I will leave you with this image of my good self as I go back to my nest. But we must remember its not what is on the outside its what is inside that matters. :)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/343/e/e/lola_the_ugly_duck_as_a_duckling__portrait_by_belleofthebullshit-d4imhcf.jpg

:laugh:  YIKES  :laugh:

ONE EYES FISHIN AND THE OTHER ONES SQUIRREL HUNTING...LOL.

YOUR ONE HOT DUCK :o

HEY DUCKIE YOUR SO FINE...YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND...HEY DUCKIE...HEY HEY DUCKIE ;)

DUCKIE, YOU JUST QUACKED ME UP....LOL  :laugh:

AND MY SWEET LITTLE YELLOW FRIEND YOU COULDN'T BE MORE RIGHT ABOUT BEAUTIFUL INSIDE, BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE...AND YOU ARE. NEVER FORGET THAT :smitten:

LOVE YOU SISTER FRIEND, :hug:

;D

LOL

:laugh::thumbsup:

I'm staying out of this one, I don't trust myself enough to join in here!  >:D

ABCD, WHAT EVER DO YOU MEAN.

GIIIIRL ARE YA BLIND....DID YA KNOW THEIR ARE 8 OF THESE FARM BROTHER'S.  :o  Eeewww Weeeeee.  THEM'S SOME FINE SPECIMEN'S...LOL ::)

THEIR SHOW IS A HIT WITH ME ;)

HUGS,

Okay this is the problem when I am asleep ::):laugh:

Lots of things go on here

Hi Sno cant be bothered to type Snoball :)

Pleased to meet you so to speak

Duckie :smitten:

Hi there Duckie. :) I'm glad you got some sleep. Sleep is a good thing. 8)

Nice to meet you too...so to speak ;);D

Hi Sno

Well I never you are a male and not a female ::)

Not many males wander over here

Duckie ;D

:laugh: Ya, well I'm a guy. :laugh: And I do appreciate the kinder, gentler things, when life can lead us astray. This is a very positive thread that can keep one grounded through gentle words of wisdom and a positive energy that radiates through my computer screen like a ray of sunshine through the broken clouds on a stormy day. :D :D Or something like that. :D

:)

Morning Sno

Me again  ;D I deliberately got up to talk to you ::):laugh: .Its almost 4.30 am here ::) . Well I am glad that you like the gentler side of us females.

But and I mean but us females are not always sweet as sugar and spice you know. But us Ducks well we are a different kind of bird. I mean I am so kind sometimes to kind for my own good at times. But it is who I am and I wont be something I am not. Not for any one and this has got me into a lot of trouble at times ::):laugh:. But what you see is what you get. So I will leave you with this image of my good self as I go back to my nest. But we must remember its not what is on the outside its what is inside that matters. :)

Duckie :smitten::)

Hi Duckie! Thanks for the hospitality. :)

Yes, I know what you are saying. None of us are perfect by any means and good qualities come from all different walks of life. I appreciate the kind, intuitive, gentle perspective on this thread, not because you are mostly women, but because you are good people who share kindness, love and respect for people.  :) I know women are tough. :thumbsup: I do feel they have a strong ability to be intuitive, perceptive as well as good problem solvers. I believe God makes us all different for good reasons. We all have something unique and special to offer. :)

I appreciate your kindness. I love the picture. ;D

You are right. The inside is ALL that matters. ;)

Goodnight friend, and friends. :)

Yes, I'm fasting from now until Thursday so I can fit as much food in as possible.  >:D

What I mean is some people consider their pets as family members, so my wife and I will be cooking for 2 sons, 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 sister, 2 nephews and 1 CAT. 8) So that makes 10 if you include my wife and I...and of course...THE CAT. 8)

Do you have any pets? 8)

HI SNOWB,

THIS MADE ME LAUGH....UMMM YES, I'M THIKING THEY ARE ALL HUMAN :) ALTHOUGH AT TIMES THEY CERTAINLY DON'T ACT IT.

MY DADS BROTHER ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE....REALLY UNCLE DON...DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT...LOL.  HE'S A GREAT GUY...JUST LACKING A FILTER.  I GUESS WE CAN EXCUSE HIM...HE IS 82 ;) DAD IS 87, MY MOM IS 79, MY AUNT IS 78, SO SNOWY...I THINK I'M SERVING DINNER AT THE HOME...LOL.

AND YES, I HAVE THE MOST BESTEST DOG EVER.  HE IS A 90LB BABY BY THE NAME OF BLAZE. HE IS VERY GENTLE/BEAUTIFUL DOG.  I'M TRYING TO GET MY DAUGHTER TO UPLOAD SOME NEW PICS OF HIM AND WHEN SHE DOES...I WILL POST HIM. HE SLEEPS WITH A TEDDY BEAR.  LAST NIGHT HE SLEPT WITH ME UNDER HIS BLANKIE WITH HIS HEAD ON A PILLOW.  WHAT A SPOILED BABY HE IS; HOWEVER, EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE LOVES HIM TO PIECES.

I'M NOT FASTING, BUT MAYBE I WILL PULL OUT MY ELASTIC WASTED PANTS  ;D TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST AT THIS MOMENT...IT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND GOOD TO ME, BUT I WILL COOK IT AND THEY WILL LIKE IT DARN IT.

HUGS TO YOU SNOWB,

Do you have any pets? 8)

HI SNOWB,

THIS MADE ME LAUGH....UMMM YES, I'M THIKING THEY ARE ALL HUMAN :) ALTHOUGH AT TIMES THEY CERTAINLY DON'T ACT IT.

MY DADS BROTHER ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE....REALLY UNCLE DON...DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT...LOL.  HE'S A GREAT GUY...JUST LACKING A FILTER.  I GUESS WE CAN EXCUSE HIM...HE IS 82 ;) DAD IS 87, MY MOM IS 79, MY AUNT IS 78, SO SNOWY...I THINK I'M SERVING DINNER AT THE HOME...LOL.

AND YES, I HAVE THE MOST BESTEST DOG EVER.  HE IS A 90LB BABY BY THE NAME OF BLAZE. HE IS VERY GENTLE/BEAUTIFUL DOG.  I'M TRYING TO GET MY DAUGHTER TO UPLOAD SOME NEW PICS OF HIM AND WHEN SHE DOES...I WILL POST HIM. HE SLEEPS WITH A TEDDY BEAR.  LAST NIGHT HE SLEPT WITH ME UNDER HIS BLANKIE WITH HIS HEAD ON A PILLOW.  WHAT A SPOILED BABY HE IS; HOWEVER, EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE LOVES HIM TO PIECES.

I'M NOT FASTING, BUT MAYBE I WILL PULL OUT MY ELASTIC WASTED PANTS  ;D TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST AT THIS MOMENT...IT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND GOOD TO ME, BUT I WILL COOK IT AND THEY WILL LIKE IT DARN IT.

HUGS TO YOU SNOWB,

lol Thanks fluter! :)

Sounds like Uncle Don is human like the rest of us. ;D Ive put my foot in my mouth more times than I could count. ::)

"The Home"  :laugh: My Father inlaw used to call it "the joint" God bless his heart. :angel:

Your dog sounds really cool. I love dogs, cats etc. It sounds like Blaze has a great life and a great family. :)

P.S. I was just kidding about the fasting. :)

May you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. :)

Snowy

http://merrillfrailey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/light-at-end-of-tunnel1.jpg

I knew the Government was behind this!! Now they have switched out the light!!

Sorry folks for my sense of humour!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [SB...]
    • [Es...]
    • [...]
    • [Fi...]
    • [jo...]
    • [On...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [...]
    • [En...]
    • [He...]