Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[e2...]

[cd...]
HI again. Do you all find that having rituals throughout your day, esp morning and evening, really help with just life in general? I can always count on my morning coffee and tea, usually sitting on my front porch. And then, my hot bath/book reading before bed just sustains me... :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

HI again. Do you all find that having rituals throughout your day, esp morning and evening, really help with just life in general? I can always count on my morning coffee and tea, usually sitting on my front porch. And then, my hot bath/book reading before bed just sustains me... :)

Ingrid, i always feel better when i stay in a routine soon as i wake up have cofffee etc. i think part of the bad part of this withdrawl is we get all out of sorts and a routine helps but can be hard with so many wierd s/x`s so my answer is yes it helps and you need to try and keep a routine ritual etc ~Huggs ~CD

[cd...]
I think that when I finally, finally get to the point where Im benzo free, I will definitely be leaning on my routines/rituals for strength. I know the taking of the Valium every night has turned into a routine. I want that to be erased from my mind once Im done!  :D

2ba059a05ed439196ffd65b412edc683.jpg

THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL, AND SENDING LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO EACH OF YOU!

BLESS YOUR HEARTS, AND MAY YOU ALL FEEL PEACE AND RELIEF, AND REMEMBER THAT YOU MATTER, AND THAT SOMEONE IN S. TEXAS LOVES YOU, AND FEELS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!

MR A...I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR IMAGE OF YOU REPELING NEGATIVE VIBES...I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE SURROUNDED BY THAT. "AWESOMENESS" !

PEACE AND HEALING...

LOVE AND CONTINUED FRIENDSHIP....

FLUTER :smitten:

Hey Buddies! I hope everyone is doing well!

Thank you FluterByee! I'm glad you guys liked that image of Neo ;)

It's classic Matrix wisdom:

Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Straightforward today:

width=500 height=666http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5248a027e4b0a4c7037ecc61/t/546e67fbe4b0e8c5f44b1b46/1416521726751/Hemingway+quote[/img]

Easier said than done  :laugh:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Lanscapes/Yosemite%20Park%20video_zpskswaxig0.jpg

Colin Delehanty and Sheldon Neil create an incredible timelapse of Yosemite National Park.*

When you would like a 5 minute get away, I think this would be a refreshing, inspiring one.

I highly recommend a full screen viewing. 

Wishing all my friends here better days

and thanking you for your encouraging, caring posts.

Love,

Lily

*"A 200+ mile backpacking experience through Yosemite National Park captured by Colin Delehanty and Sheldon Neill. This project was filmed over the course of 10 months. They spent a combined 45 days in the park capturing the images in this video."

http://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/3378-Carl-Sagan-Quote-I-don-t-want-to-believe-I-want-to-know.jpg

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-John-Pilger-media-understanding-journalism-politics-Meetville-Quotes-3972.jpg

I just discovered this journo John Pilger. He restored my faith in the potential for journalism to produce a well informed public, telling the truth as it is. I'm learning lots.

http://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/3378-Carl-Sagan-Quote-I-don-t-want-to-believe-I-want-to-know.jpg

ThreeD , Do we all not want this? I guess we need to keep the faith so to say ! Thank You for sharing ~ CD

Ins. i just read your blog as usual seems yourself and some of us are having one hell of a time please take good care of yourself and stay hydrated and yes i know i can give decent advice now if i could only follow it myself  ::) Huggs ~CD

[e2...]

I think that when I finally, finally get to the point where Im benzo free, I will definitely be leaning on my routines/rituals for strength. I know the taking of the Valium every night has turned into a routine. I want that to be erased from my mind once Im done!  :D

Ingrid,

I agree with you and CD about routines being helpful & am going to start my days by walking several miles.

Will then repeat that in the evening to help wind down at night ~ this seems to help bring about better sleep, too.

Hope your day is coming along well.

:hug:

[e2...]

2ba059a05ed439196ffd65b412edc683.jpg

THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL, AND SENDING LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO EACH OF YOU!

BLESS YOUR HEARTS, AND MAY YOU ALL FEEL PEACE AND RELIEF, AND REMEMBER THAT YOU MATTER, AND THAT SOMEONE IN S. TEXAS LOVES YOU, AND FEELS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!

MR A...I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR IMAGE OF YOU REPELING NEGATIVE VIBES...I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE SURROUNDED BY THAT. "AWESOMENESS" !

PEACE AND HEALING...

LOVE AND CONTINUED FRIENDSHIP....

FLUTER :smitten:

Fluter,

This is really beautiful

Please, take very good care of yourself.

Peace and Healing to you~ always.

Much love to you

[e2...]

Ins. i just read your blog as usual seems yourself and some of us are having one hell of a time please take good care of yourself and stay hydrated and yes i know i can give decent advice now if i could only follow it myself  ::) Huggs ~CD

Hi, CD

Thank you, so much for your support and concern.

I hope your week is coming along without too much distress! and also that you

were able to get your boat secured without any trouble? 

Please be kind to yourself and take time to relax, my friend.

You offer so much wonderful support to so many of us!

Much love to you

[e2...]

Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Straightforward today:

width=500 height=666http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5248a027e4b0a4c7037ecc61/t/546e67fbe4b0e8c5f44b1b46/1416521726751/Hemingway+quote[/img]

Good Afternoon, Mr. Anderson

I love this advice! 

Yesterday was extremely stressful; however,at the end of the day, my cousin and I had about 20 minutes of very hard

laughing!  It felt wonderful to laugh until my stomach hurt.   

Hope you are finding some humorous/happy moments today, my friend.

Much love

Hi, CD

Much love to you

Ins. boat is fine me well :D me relax only way i can relax is staying busy and right now kinda hard but have been in and out all day as their bringing trucks of dirt to my place so keeping an eye as to where they dump it.A few of you have been so helpful to me and i only try to give it back and i am not sure you all realize just how much you all have given to me ~ Huggs ~CD

[e2...]

Hi, CD

Much love to you

Ins. boat is fine me well :D me relax only way i can relax is staying busy and right now kinda hard but have been in and out all day as their bringing trucks of dirt to my place so keeping an eye as to where they dump it.A few of you have been so helpful to me and i only try to give it back and i am not sure you all realize just how much you all have given to me ~ Huggs ~CD

I hear you on that, CD.

I have a hard time relaxing, also! 

Sounds like you have a major project going on at your place.    Hope you get through this without too many headaches.

Hugs for you, my friend.

[e2...]

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-John-Pilger-media-understanding-journalism-politics-Meetville-Quotes-3972.jpg

I just discovered this journo John Pilger. He restored my faith in the potential for journalism to produce a well informed public, telling the truth as it is. I'm learning lots.

Hi, ThreeD

Welcome to this thread, and I hope you are having a decent week.

Journalists play a very important role in informing the public.

Too, I think we learn the most when we ask our own questions.

Thank you, for joining us here.

Hugs

[e2...]

We have to start teaching ourselves not to be afraid.

The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/1-yummy-fresh-fruit-deborah-macquarrie.jpg

You can't.  You just have to.

- Quotes of William Faulkner

Straightforward today:

I love this advice! 

Yesterday was extremely stressful; however,at the end of the day, my cousin and I had about 20 minutes of very hard

Much love

Thank you Ins!

I hope we'll all just keep havig hard laughs more and more everyday!

:mybuddy:

[e2...]

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Lanscapes/Yosemite%20Park%20video_zpskswaxig0.jpg

Colin Delehanty and Sheldon Neil create an incredible timelapse of Yosemite National Park.*

When you would like a 5 minute get away, I think this would be a refreshing, inspiring one.

I highly recommend a full screen viewing. 

Wishing all my friends here better days

and thanking you for your encouraging, caring posts.

Love,

Lily

*"A 200+ mile backpacking experience through Yosemite National Park captured by Colin Delehanty and Sheldon Neill. This project was filmed over the course of 10 months. They spent a combined 45 days in the park capturing the images in this video."

Dearest Lily,

I just watched this full-screen, and what a treat.

Absolutely stunning!  The water and the snow . . .  w o w.

I do not know where you find these treasures that you share, but I am so grateful, Lily.

Really gorgeous!

Thank you, so much for being here and for sharing so much beauty.

Praying you have a very peaceful week, Lily.

Lots of love to you always,

Ins

:smitten:

[e2...]

Straightforward today:

I love this advice! 

Much love

Thank you Ins!

I hope we'll all just keep havig hard laughs more and more everyday!

http://www.iwantcovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Everything-Is-Going-To-Be-Okay.jpg

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE, BUT THANK GOODNESS I'M NOT WHERE I USED TO BE, AND TODAY I'M OKAY, AND I'M ON MY WAY!

AUTHOUR UNKNOWN

FB :smitten:

Welcome to this thread, and I hope you are having a decent week.

Journalists play a very important role in informing the public.

Too, I think we learn the most when we ask our own questions.

Thank you, for joining us here.

Hugs

Hi Ins, thanks.

Here's one I supect you'll like:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4Cb0Q1MhzJ84O2dlELMOSmPYVe9G2XCkN1f_l7CJu83T7Xo2I6g

:smitten:

Dear Buddies!

My today's contribution to the thread:

motivational-quotes-273.jpg

Reading yours, searching the web for interesting new ones: it's empowering!

Hugs for all :mybuddy:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Av...]
    • [Le...]
    • [TH...]
    • [Oc...]
    • [...]
    • [je...]
    • [Th...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [jo...]